BuildingsNY and GreenBuildingsNY is the largest buildings event for the New York region. This year for the first time, Paragon Security and Locksmith had their own booth to share with the visitors the services our company provides.
Posts Tagged ‘Alarm System’
Last year, according to the New York City Police Department, there were approximately 20,000 burglaries around the city. It might come as a surprise to many people, but In most home invasions, the criminals enter right through a building or apartment’s front door; either the door was forced open or the intruders opened It with a stolen copy of the key or by picking the lock. At Paragon Security and Locksmith Inc., we are committed to being your security partner and using all of our expertise and resources to help keep you safe. That’s why we’ve prepared a list of several important tips that can help protect your home or business:
- Thicker Is Better: Make sure your front door is made of solid hardwood, Iron, aluminum or another metal. Doors should be at least 1.75” thick, and fireproofed according to FDNY regulations.
- Iron Grates are Great! Doors with window glass can be better secured with decorative custom designed iron grates. They not only look great, but will keep you and your loved ones safe in case the glass is broken or damaged.
- It’s Video Time: It’s time to upgrade your Intercom system or Install a new one with video monitoring. This way you will always know that your visitor is your visitor!
- Go Ahead, Take a Peep! Make sure to have a functioning door viewer, or “peephole” on your door. Opening the door an inch or two can be very dangerous, because Intruders can force their way in easily.
- High Security Locks: Locks have come a long way. It’s time to Install high security locks, both bottom and top locks, based on a pick-proof system and a restricted magnetic key card. For building or office doors, we recommend utilizing advanced one-motion locks. Remember to keep the restricted magnetic key card in a safe place, as it must be presented to your locksmith to enable additional keys to be supplied.
- Consult with a Locksmith Professional: Every security situation is different. At Paragon Security, our team of efficient, trained experts are ready to provide you with the personal customized service and consultation you need to make all the right choices for your security. Best of all, with our revolutionary 100% up-front pricing transparency, you will know exactly how much every job will cost — before we do the job.
In addition to front-door break-Ins, many common invasions happen through windows- either because tenants don’t lock them properly or because the criminal breaks the glass. Here are few tips on window security:
- Iron Is Essential: It’s very Important to make sure you have properly Installed iron gates on all windows and a New York Protection Grate (NYPG) at your fire escape windows.
- Sound the Alarm! Installing a Burglary Alarm System can greatly reduce the chance of break-ins. Even if the alarm doesn’t prevent the actual break-in, in most of the cases it will scare the burglar away and allow you to notify your central station and police.
- Closed Circuit Monitoring: It’s always best to monitor sensitive areas in the building or even in your apartment with Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) or properly installed surveillance cameras.
We work in a competitive market and for that reason it is essential to differentiate ourselves from our competitors. Over the years we have been working to create a company that provides services by the values it has been established upon. We practice these values in the office, with colleagues, over the phone, with customers and by our appearance and daily being.
Our company values are:
Reliability is established by actions and practices on our daily business routine where we take upon ourselves to schedule and perform our work in a professional manner, on-time performance, neatly appearance and transparent pricing. This will significantly reduce the unknown factor that intimidate customers from our services and will put our reliability and service values into practice.
We are a service company and for that alone pride our values on outstanding customer service and personal customer relationships, striving to achieve 100% satisfaction.
Finally, it is proven that innovative companies are the most successful in their industries. Just as we did with Mul-t-lock many years ago, we will always offer the latest products in the market, and act to revolutionize and lead the security industry.
Our Goal is to improve our business and increase our efficiency and profitability while keeping our commitment to help in the creation of a better living environment in our world.
- We guarantee price transparency (no hidden costs or fees).
- We are committed to integrity and goodwill.
- We hire and train technicians that are accredited by the Department of Consumer Affairs and the Associated Locksmiths of America (ALOA).
- Innovation in the company’s DNA
- We have eight different locations in New York city.
- Among the top 5% companies in the U.S. and Canada with the highest rate of customer satisfaction.